WP US&Canada State Geotargeting Plugin
This simple to use wordpress plugin will detect the location of your visitors from USA&Canada and helps you geotarget and redirect them to your desired destination URL
You can target only states from the US & CA – if you’re looking for a country redirect instead check ou WP GeoIP Country Redirect plugin. Due to reliability of other locations in the world we cannot offer it for all countries.
There are 5 main types of redirect rules
Page/Post Redirect: it will help you redirect a single page or post of your choice to another page/url
Category Redirect: redirect a whole category archive to another page/url
SITEWIDE REDIRECT (most used): it doesn’t matter on which page an user is landed – it will pick them up and redirect to your desired destination url.
WILDCARD REDIRECT (external domains): if you have for example domainUS.com/page-a it will redirect to domainCA.com/page-a and keep the page. This rule is very usefull when you’re using multiple domains/subdomains according to your regions/states.
Homepage Only Redirect: it will apply geotargeting only if the user reaches the homepage.
There are multiple addons features like:
– Once Redirect: feature useful in case you want to let the user navigate to the original page/site after the initial guidance redirect
– No Redirect: sometimes you might want to skip a redirect for yourself or a specific list of IP Addresses if you created a redirect rule for your own location
– Bulk CSV: import & export feature of the redirect rules
– Redirect Log: useful if you want to check who is redirected and where – this feature can be enabled/disabled in admin
– GeoDebug: by appending a special parameter to any url in order to see which location is detected for your IP address.
START APPLYING REDIRECT RULES FOR YOUR DESIRED LOCATIONS TODAY – NO EXTRA FILES OR PURCHASES NEEDED
IMPORTANT – NO CACHING PLUGINS ALLOWED WHILE USING OUR PLUGIN DUE TO THE DYNAMIC NATURE OF GEOIP REQUIRING TO DETECT LOCATION FOR EVERY DIFFERENT VISITOR.
Works with latest WP versions from 3.5 and up to current