Music Theory For Dummies 1st-4th Edition PDF
Music Theory For Dummies 1st-4th Edition
Size 42.6 Mb
Music Theory For Dummies makes music theory easy to understand, with a friendly, unintimidating overview of everything you need to know to become fluent at knocking out beats, reading musical scores, and learning to anticipate where a song should go—whether you’re reading someone else’s music or writing your own. Whether you’re a music student or a music lover, you’ll learn to read, write, and understand music with this informative guide. With expert instruction, you’ll put it all together as you compose, arrange, and create original melodies, harmonies, and chords of your own, with helpful tips for performing your pieces in front of an audience. This new third edition presents the most current teaching techniques, the newest music genres and examples, and updated information on all aspects of understanding, creating, and performing music.
Studies have shown that music training improves children’s’ verbal and spatial abilities, and it’s been associated with cognitive and mathematical benefits in adults. The music job market is expected to increase over the coming years, and music theory is becoming an increasingly common part of education at all levels. Music Theory For Dummies provides the instruction you need to get more out of music than you ever thought possible.
- Master major and minor scales, intervals, pitches, and clefs
- Understand basic notation, time signals, tempo, dynamics, and navigation
- Employ melodies, chords, progressions, and phrases to form music
- Compose harmonies and accompanying melodies for voice and instruments
Whether you intend to pursue a degree or career in music, or just enjoy listening to it, understanding the theory behind it gives you a whole new appreciation for the artistry and craftsmanship behind the pieces that give you goose bumps. It’s a mix of technical skill, inborn talent, and plenty of practice – and now you can try your hand at it, with Music Theory For Dummies.
Tune in to how music really works
Whether you’re a student, a performer, or simply a fan, this book makes music theory easy, providing you with a friendly guide to the concepts, artistry, and technical mastery that underlie the production of great music. You’ll quickly become fluent in the fundamentals of knocking out beats, reading scores, and anticipating where a piece should go, giving you a deeper perspective on the works of others — and bringing an extra dimension to your own.
Tracking to a typical college-level course, Music Theory For Dummies breaks difficult concepts down to manageable chunks and takes into account every aspect of musical production and appreciation — from the fundamentals of notes and scales to the complexities of expression and instrument tone color. It also examines the latest teaching techniques — all the more important as the study of music, now shown to provide cognitive and learning benefits for both children and adults, becomes more prevalent at all levels.
Wherever you want to go musically — as a writer or performer, or just as someone who wants to enjoy music to its fullest — this approachable guide gives you everything you need to hear!
- Advanced Guide to Music Theory For Producers TUTORIAL
- Beginner’s Guide to Music Theory For Producers TUTORIAL
- Production Music Live Beginners Bundle
- Production Music Live Chords & Progressions – FL Studio
- Songwriting For Dummies 2nd Edition EPUB PDF
- Ask Video Music Theory 109 Music Theory for DAW Musicians TUTORIAL
- Heroic Academy The Soundcloud Bible (3rd Edition) PDF
- Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio 2nd Edition PDF
- Piano Lessons for Beginners
- Mastering The Mix How Pros Make Hits PDF