Muze Eclipse KONTAKT
Muze Eclipse is a huge and inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design, and cinematic composition.
Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Eclipse is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers – in fact, any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.
A Gorgeous Interface:
Our completely new engine with a huge selection of effects, built-in arpeggiator, preset selection without the need to use snapshots. All this and much more takes our instruments to a completely new level.
- 216 Sources For Mixing
- 864 Deep Sampled Pad & Synth Patches
- 25920 Sounds to explore & combine
- 24BIT / 48KHZ Quality
- Over 50 GB Content
- Recorded With Digital Gear
- NI Kontakt 5.8 Format And higher
- With NCW Lossless Compressed Samples
- Full Version Required
- 50.7 GB (Lossless compression) library size,25920 samples
- 14 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Stereo Panner, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, 3 and 5-Band EQ & more
- Full set of effects in the settings for total customization
- 864 Presets: Textures, Synths, Pads and Bass
- Powerful Layering Engine with XY Pad Modulation
- Sampled with Analog synthesizers using digital equipment.
Kontakt engine features
- Custom User Inteface
- Compressed 24Bit / 48KHz Samples
- Fine-tuned three-band EQ for each channel
- A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound and fx (layering, morphing, blending all kinds of sounds with each other).
- Each preset has four layers (mixing with xy pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 216 sounds simultaneously.
- Buit-In Sources menu with more than 200 Sounds
- 8 GB Ram more if need of loading more sample sets)
- CPU Intel i5 or equivalent Mac or PC
- Kontakt Retail Version: v.5.8 or newer
- MIDI Keyboard