NI Kontakt 6.6.0 Standalone VST AU AAX [WIN & macOS]
With KONTAKT 6.56 , you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
- Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
- Modulate your sound with additional new effects taken from MOD PACK; Choral, Flair, and Phasis
- Drag and drop you own samples into instruments to use them with your own sounds and create one-of-a-kind results
- Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
POWERING SAMPLED INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT is a host for hundreds of highly realistic and detailed sampled instruments. And because it’s the most widely-used host platform, you’ve probably already heard KONTAKT – on chart-topping pop and club smashes, hit TV shows, and blockbuster movies.
As well as our own KONTAKT instruments, there are currently around 600 licensed instruments from other manufacturers that run in KONTAKT, plus thousands more so-called ‘indie’ instruments. This diverse ecosystem means that KONTAKT 6 is your access point to the
6.6.0 – 2021-07-06
VST3 Target, User content base path, flexible EVENT_PAR routing.
- ADDED Kontakt now also provides a VST3 target
- REMOVED 32bit VST2 target is no longer provided
- CHANGED The Options Load/Import tab is updated and renamed to Loading
- ADDED It is now possible to set a user library path in the Kontakt options Loading Tab
- ADDED KSP New KSP command redirect_output()
- IMPROVED KSP It is now possible to refresh the ui_file_selector
- ADDED KSP Scripts can now send modulation events to the new From Script modulator
- ADDED KSP It is now possible to attach the ui_meter to gain reduction meters
- ADDED KSP Level meter ranges and orientation can now be set with $CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MIN and $CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MAX
- ADDED New factory script Arpeggiator (sync) based on the listener callback for solid host sync timing
- ADDED The about screen now displays the Kontakt target
- FIXED When modulating amp release, the release velocity was delayed by one note
- FIXED Kontakt could crash on Windows if the system user documents folder was on a USB or network drive
- FIXED Kontakt could crash when re-ordering NKIs in a bank
- FIXED In some cases external modulator names were missing in instruments created with Kontakt 4 or earlier
- FIXED Wavetable Inharmonic knob is now correctly displayed as a bipolar value
- FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI fixes